unspooled; unspooling; unspools
Definition of unspool
1 : to unwind from a spool unspool the cable
2 : to execute or present artfully or gracefully unspooled a jump shot unspooling an intricate tale
: to be presented or revealed on or as if on a motion-picture screen
Keep scrolling for more
an act or instance of editing or removing
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- 12 Words For A Lunar Travelogue
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 7/19/19
- On ‘Perpetrate’ and ‘Perpetuate’
- 13 Verbs From The Breakfast Table
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?