Definition of unit price
: a price quoted in terms of so much per agreed or standard unit of product or service agreed to take the gravel at a unit price of 50 cents a yard often : an inclusive price quoted to cover all incidentals (as transportation or installation) as well as the basic unit of product or service purchasing on a unit price relieves the buyer of inconvenience but may be more expensive quoted a unit price for the funeral
to form ideas or theories about something
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game