un·fulfillment | \ "+\
Definition of unfulfillment
1 : failure to fulfill : lack of execution unfulfillment of an obligation
2 : failure to achieve fulfillment : lack of consummation : dissatisfaction had arrived at this … final unfulfillment— Fred Majdalany consume themselves in unfulfillment — Yale Review
to affect and impair by alcohol or a drug
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game