unfollowed; unfollowing; unfollows
Definition of unfollow
: to stop subscribing to the feed of (someone or something) on social media : to stop following — see follow entry 1 sense 8e I had to recently defriend on Facebook and unfollow on Twitter several men and women for this very reason.— Emma Barnett In three simple steps, here's how to make someone unfollow you on Instagram without blocking them or risking them noticing.— Kaitlyn Wylde
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game