un·core prist | \ ˈənˌkō(ə)rˈprist\
Definition of uncore prist
: an old plea at law that payment of a debt was and still is tendered
Keep scrolling for more
standardized text or formulaic language
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Namesakes Word Quiz Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game