Definition of Ulan-Ude
city of southern Russia in Asia on the Selenga River population 404,000
Note: Ulan-Ude is the capital of the autonomous republic of Buryatia.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game