Definition of tyre
(Entry 1 of 2)
chiefly British spelling of tire
Definition of Tyre (Entry 2 of 2)
Note: On the site of Tyre now stands the town of Sur in southern Lebanon.
Keep scrolling for more
an act or instance of returning to life
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Words from Greek and Latin Quiz
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game