variants: or typikon \ ¦tēpē¦kȯn \
plural typica\ -kä \ or typicons\ -kȯnz \ or typika\ -kä \
Definition of typicon
: a book containing rules and rubrics for the religious services of the church year in the Eastern Church
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game