Definition of two-card poker
: poker in which each player's hand contains only two cards, a pair is the highest-ranking hand, and unpaired hands are ranked by the rank of their cards with no counting of straights or flushes
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game