two heads are better than oneidiom
Definition of two heads are better than one
—used to say that it is easier for two people who help each other to solve a problem than it is for one person to solve a problem alone We need to work together to figure this out. Two heads are better than one.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
- A Guide to Using Colons
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?