twic·er | \ ˈtwīsə(r)\
Definition of twicer
1 : one that does something twice or does two things: such as
a : one that attends two Sunday church services
b British, disparaging : a printer who works as both compositor and pressman
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?