Definition of turret drill
: a single-spindle or gang drill in which the spindle supports a head carrying a number of tools and so designed that each tool may in turn be brought to a position suitable for performing its function
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game