tu·paia | \ t(y)üˈpīə\
Definition of tupaia
1 capitalized : a genus (the type of the family Tupaiidae) that is the chief genus of tree shrews
2 or less commonly tupaya \ " \ plural -s : tree shrew
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?