Definition of tufted loosetrife
: a primulaceous bog or marsh herb (Naumburgia thyrsiflora) of the north temperate zone that has small yellow flowers in heads on close racemes
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game