tuberous water lilynoun
Definition of tuberous water lily
: a water lily (Nymphaea tuberosa) of the northeastern U.S. with large white or pale rose odorless flowers and tuberous creeping rhizomes
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
- A Guide to Using Colons
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?