tube of Bellini
tube of Bel·li·ni | \ -bəˈlēnē\
Definition of tube of Bellini
: any of the large excretory ducts of the uriniferous tubules of the kidney that open on the free surface of the papillae
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?