Definition of try me
—used to tell someone to give one a chance to do something, answer a question, etc. "Oh, you probably don't know the answer!" "Try me, I might."
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- The Exceptions Quiz III Take the quiz
- Musical Words Quiz Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game