tri·car·bal·lyl·ic acid | \ (¦)trīˌkärbə¦lilik-\
Definition of tricarballylic acid
: a crystalline tricarboxylic acid C3H5(COOH)3 found in immature beets and obtainable from citric acid by dehydration followed by hydrogenation; 1,2,3,-propane-tricarboxylic acid
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?