tri·ad·ism | \ ˈtrīəˌdizəm, -īˌaˌd-\
Definition of triadism
1 : state of being a triad : consisting of triads : threefold division or constitution the acceptance of triadism as the natural tonality — ETC.
2 : a system based on a triad
to form ideas or theories about something
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game