trench·more | \ ˈtrenchˌmō(ə)r\
Definition of trenchmore
: a boisterous English folk dance of the 16th and 17th centuries or its music in triple time and dotted rhythm
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- Is the Word 'Freshman' Going Out of Style?
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/23/19
- Getting to the Heart of 'Epicenter'
- 'Conscience' vs. 'Conscious': Let Us Be Your Guide
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?