Definition of tree milk
1 : the milky juice of an East Indian climbing plant (Gymnema lactiferum) of the faimly Asclepiadaceae that is used locally for food
2 : the juice of a cow tree (Brosimum galactodendron)
an act or instance of returning to life
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game