plural trans women
Definition of trans woman
: a transgender woman : a woman who was identified as male at birth Sharon Brackett has become the first trans woman to be elected to public office in the state of Maryland… .— Zachary Zane Whitehorn shared her experiences with us about working in the technology sector as a trans woman, and how from her position she feels the industry could take further steps to better support the trans community.— Madeline Bennett
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/23/19
- Getting to the Heart of 'Epicenter'
- 'Conscience' vs. 'Conscious': Let Us Be Your Guide
- It's a Scorcher! Words for the Summer Heat
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game