train·asi·um | \ trāˈnāzēəm, -zhəm\
Definition of trainasium
: an intricate steel framework of bars, ladders, and other devices about 30 feet high designed to provide a climber with a succession of 22 gymnastic exercises
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?