trailing wild beannoun
Definition of trailing wild bean
: a sprawling leguminous vine (Strophostyles helvola) of eastern North America with trifoliolate leaves, purple flowers, and linear nearly terete pods
an act or instance of returning to life
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game