Definition of trading limit
1 : one of the prices above or below which trading on commodity exchanges is not allowed during any one day
2 : a maximum number of contracts an individual is allowed to hold at one time in commodities covered by regulation
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?