tra·dev·man | \ trəˈdevmən\
Definition of tradevman
: a petty officer in the U.S. Navy who installs, operates, maintains, and repairs training devices used especially in gunnery, aviation, and electronics instruction
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
- A Guide to Using Colons
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?