toy fox terriernoun
Definition of toy fox terrier
Note: The toy fox terrier has a short, glossy coat with a body that is chiefly white and a head that is predominantly black, brown, or tan. To avoid disqualification in show dogs, the color of the spots on the body must correspond to the predominant head color.
Keep scrolling for more
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game