Definition of tower wagon
: a wagon or motor truck with a high adjustable platform on which workmen can stand (as when repairing overhead wires or cleaning and replacing streetlights)
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game