Definition of tourmaline pink
: a grayish purplish red that is redder, lighter, and stronger than average rose plum, bluer, lighter, and stronger than Aztec maroon, and bluer and paler than daphne pink
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
- The Haiku That Can Pay You Contest Winners
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?