tin·cal | \ ˈtiŋkəl; ˈtiŋˌkal, -käl, ˈtinˌk-\
Definition of tincal
: a mineral Na2B4O7.10H2O consisting of a native borax formerly imported from Tibet and once the chief source of boric compounds
Keep scrolling for more
an act or instance of editing or removing
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 12 Words For A Lunar Travelogue
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 7/19/19
- On ‘Perpetrate’ and ‘Perpetuate’
- 13 Verbs From The Breakfast Table
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?