Definition of till basket
: a small rectangular basket for packing fruits or vegetables having its bottom and sides formed of two crossed pieces of veneer or of other material (as plastic or paperboard), usually holding a pint or quart, and often fitting into a larger crate or other shipping container — compare berry basket, climax basket
Keep scrolling for more
an act or instance of returning to life
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game