tik·kun | \ ˈtiku̇n\
Definition of tikkun
: a recital of prayers and excerpts from the Pentateuch, the Prophets, and rabbinic literature by observant Jews during the night on Shavuot and Hoshana Rabbah
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?