tig·lal·de·hyde | \ tiˈglaldəˌhīd \
Definition of tiglaldehyde
: a liquid compound C4H7CHO that has the odor of bitter almonds and is obtained by distilling guaiacum resin; α-methyl-crotonaldehyde
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors
- Return of Name that Color! Take the quiz
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game