thio·sulfuric acid | \ "+...- \
Definition of thiosulfuric acid
: an unstable acid H2S2O3 derived from sulfuric acid by replacement of one oxygen atom by sulfur and known only in solution or in the form of salts and esters
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game