thio·phosphoric acid | \ "+...-\
Definition of thiophosphoric acid
: any of a series of acids derived from the phosphoric acids by replacement of one or more atoms of oxygen with sulfur especially : the mono-thio orthophosphoric acid H3PO3S obtained as a concentrated solution at low temperature or in the form of salts and esters
Keep scrolling for more
an act or instance of editing or removing
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 12 Words For A Lunar Travelogue
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 7/19/19
- On ‘Perpetrate’ and ‘Perpetuate’
- 13 Verbs From The Breakfast Table
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?