thio·arsenate | \ ¦thī(ˌ)ō+ \
Definition of thioarsenate
: a salt (as sodium thioarsenate Na3AsS4) or ester containing pentavalent arsenic and sulfur in the acid portion of the molecule and obtainable from arsenic pentasulfide
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors
- Return of Name that Color! Take the quiz
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game