ther·blig | \ ˈthər(ˌ)blig\
Definition of therblig
1 : one of the manual, visual, or mental elements into which an industrial manual operation may be analyzed in time and motion study
2 : a symbol devised for representing a therblig in writing or notation
Keep scrolling for more
an act or instance of returning to life
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game