the same (thing) goes for (another person)idiom
Definition of the same (thing) goes for (another person)
—used to say that something applies to another person as well He should help us—and the same (thing) goes for you!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game