the runsplural noun
Definition of the runs
: an illness that causes a person to pass waste from the body very frequently and in liquid rather than solid form : diarrhea a bad case of the runs
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game