the least of someone's worriesidiom
Definition of the least of someone's worries
: a problem that is less of a concern than another one Her torn skirt was the least of her worries. Where was her missing luggage?
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game