Definition of the can
1 : the part of the body that one sits on : buttocks If you ask me, what he needs is a good kick in the can.
2 : a room with a toilet : bathroom He locked himself in the can and wouldn't come out.
3 : toilet sitting on the can
4 : a prison or jail The cops threw him in the can.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game