ter·mi·nist | \ -nə̇st\
Definition of terminist
1 : one who maintains that God has fixed a certain term for the probation of individual persons during which period and no longer they have the offer of grace
2 : ockhamist
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game