te·o·na·na·catl | \ ¦tāōˌnänə¦kätᵊl\
Definition of teonanacatl
: any of several New World mushrooms (Psilocybe and related genera of the family Agaricaceae) that are sources of hallucinogens
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game