Definition of tenant right
: the beneficial interest that remains in the tenant after the expiration of his lease and that includes various legal and customary rights (as the right to claim compensation for improvements not exhausted at the expiration of the lease, the right to claim fixity of tenure on condition of paying the former rent or some rent not arbitrarily fixed by the landlord)
to affect and impair by alcohol or a drug
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game