Definition of ten-week stock
: any of several garden stocks that constitute a variety (Matthiola incana annua) of the common stock and that bloom from seed during the summer and fall of their first season of growth — compare brampton stock
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game