tan·ga·lung | \ təŋˈgäləŋ\
Definition of tangalung
: a long-muzzled civet (Viverra tangalunga) that is dark gray with longitudinal black stripes more or less broken into spots and is widely distributed in the East Indies
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game