take (someone) throughidiom
Definition of take (someone) through
: to tell (someone) how (something) happens or is done by explaining the details of each step I asked him to take me through his daily exercise regimen.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game