variants: or siruper \ -pə(r) \
Definition of syruper
1 : one that bottles syrup or that places a fixed amount of syrup in a bottle prior to the addition of plain or carbonated water
2 : one that fills containers of canned goods with syrup
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors
- Return of Name that Color! Take the quiz
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game