Definition of suit oneself
: to do what one wants to do —used especially to tell people that they can do what they want even though one does not think it is what they should do "I don't want to go." "Suit yourself. We'll go without you."
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Citation Play the game