suc·cin·chlorimide | \ ¦səksə̇n+\
Definition of succinchlorimide
: a crystalline compound C2H4(CO)2NCl that has an odor like that of chlorine and is used as a disinfectant and chlorinating agent; N-chloro-succinimide —not used systematically
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
- The Haiku That Can Pay You Contest Winners
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game